[Openstreetmap] ecourier.co.uk GPS data mine

Saul Albert saul at twenteenthcentury.com
Wed Jun 29 18:20:54 BST 2005

hi Alex,

great- just the skillset we're likely to need :).

Based on current response and my reading of the project-flow, I'll send
an email to Jay outlining the processes mentioned by Petter and Frank,
and CCing you, Steve, Tom, Jo and anyone else who wants to be 'in' on
this process. Mail me now if you want to be part of the conversation,
although I reckon 5 is about the right number of people to be
distributedly aware of what's going on and capable of acting on any
implementation decisions.. which we'll garner opinion for on the list, of
course.

I hope this sounds like a useful course of action.

Here we go.

S.

--
-- http://chinabone.lth.bclub.org.uk/~saul/