[Openstreetmap] New here

Simon Proven simon at simonproven.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 23:54:56 BST 2005

Hello,

OK, I've had a look at my local area (Cambridge).  It needs some filling
in!  I will try to
get out with my GPS and add a little bit sometime in the next week or so.

One area that would interest me would be having the National Cycle
Network routes
in the database. This would be useful for planning cycling trips,
currently I have to
manually enter the routes using a raster OS map, and accuracy of that can be
variable.

My route to work uses part of NCN route 51 so that will be in there
anyway :-)

Simon