[Openstreetmap] Coders needed for similar project & UK FOI act request update.

Clive Galway evilc at evilc.com
Wed Nov 9 18:54:05 GMT 2005

Derived work ? As in copyright ? There are no copyright issues here I am
aware of.
The only component of this project which isn't open source is the Google
Maps API

TBH I am quite surprised openstreetmap hasn't used google maps as a
tool.
It should be pretty easy to plot your stuff over the top of google maps
to check it for accuracy etc. Plus you could then drag and pan, dynamic
zoom and all that goodness. Hell you could even "trace" stuff in google
maps.
Now THAT may be a derivative work, but they would have to prove where
you got the data and I don't think that would be possible :P