[Openstreetmap] (forw) [rufus.pollock at okfn.org: [drn-discuss] World Summit on Free Information Infrastructures (WSFII): October 1st & 2nd 2005]

SteveC steve at fractalus.com
Wed Sep 14 14:11:10 BST 2005

I'll be speaking here. Looks like a good lineup too.

----- Forwarded message from Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> -----

Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:56:08 +0100
To: drn-discuss at lists.okfn.org
From: Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org>
Subject: [drn-discuss] World Summit on Free Information Infrastructures
 (WSFII): October 1st & 2nd 2005

WSFII Announcement
******************

~ For Redistribution Far and Wide ~

On the first weekend of October (1st and 2nd) the World Summit on Free
Information Infrastructures (http://www.wsfii.org/) is taking place in
London. This event will bring together individuals and groups from
across the world working on projects such as free wireless networking,
free of copyright mapping and open hardware. A provisional programme is
available here:

  http://www.wsfii.org/programme.html

The event is open to all but we encourage you to register because space
is limited. A small entrance fee of £10 is planned to help pay for costs
but concessions are available. You can register via:

  http://www.wsfii.org/register.php

General Info

What: World Summit on Free Information Infrastructures (WSFII)
Programme: http://www.wsfii.org/programme.html
When: Saturday and Sunday, October 1-2 2005 (2005-10-01 -> 2005-10-02)
Where: Limehouse Town Hall, 646 Commercial Road, London, E14 7HA
Map: http://tinyurl.com/7m5qw
Registration: http://www.wsfii.org/register.php