[OSM-talk] donated boxes

Nick Hill nick at nickhill.co.uk
Sat Apr 1 16:08:39 BST 2006

immanuel.scholz at gmx.de wrote:
I've put a picture of the others on the wiki.

> Do you want to say something by placing them next to the trash bin in the
> picture? :-D

Well, they are recycled, and there has been a lot of filtering for the
best and working stuff. so amongst that lot, there is a lot of stuff for
trash.

And if anyone has some better hardware, maybe 1+Ghz motherboards and
CPUs, we can use them. Even if the motherboards have leaky/blowing
capacitors, we'll fix them and use them. Or broken 1+ GHZ computers,
we'll find useful parts.