[OSM-talk] baby steps - nebie needs hand-holding - phase 2!

Alex Vieira alex_vieira at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 3 21:16:33 BST 2006

Hello Dave, and welcome!

I am (or was) indeed busy mapping Rijswijk/The Hague/Delft, and other places I
pass by regularly, so I was glad to see a 100% increase of the capacity in
the region :)

I haven´t been active lately, for the last 2 months or so, but i plan to
restart the activity...in fact I just restarted looking into it, and into the
mailing lists when I came across you.

There are already some roads mapped around here, mostly in Rijswijk, but a
couple into Den Haag, my problem is if I go into "unknown territory" I need
my GPS/palm to get there, so I can not collect tracks. but anyway, feel free
to map any dots you find that are not yet mapped.

By the way, and this is a more general question, there used to be plenty of
roads mapped around the Netherlands, but I no longer see them on the map as I
zoom in...did the data get lost? Is it necessary to remap them all again?

Well, once more, welcome, and if you need any help, just drop a mail!

greetings,

Alex