[OSM-talk] Re: talk Digest, Vol 20, Issue 8

RolyMo rolymo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 20:05:06 BST 2006

In writing the post about the forum, I felt it was safest no to assume
too much prior knowledge from whoever might be reading the note - I
see now that is so overwhelmingly the opposite case that I may have
come across as patronising or simplistic;  I hope you can all accept
that I absolutely did not mean that to be the situation.  (Thanks for
not trashing me about it!)

The forum style output of the mailing list looks very intuitive to me
and I will certainly bookmark it for my own use in terms of reading
back through the archives. :-D

Cheers,

Dave