[OSM-talk] web site map enhancement, los angeles

Blars Blarson blarson at blars.org
Tue Apr 4 21:07:49 BST 2006

Things I'd like to see on the map on the web front page:
(in decreasing importance)

Show lat/long of center of displayed map

Show scale (Show how big a Km, mile or whatever is)

Allow map selection by lat/long

Allow setting zoom not just +/- (which you need to wait for the
refresh and click over again)

Better city selection process for united states.  (it wants "city,
state" in city field, but that isn't documented)

I've got a bunch of tracks mostly in the Los Angeles area.  Should I
bother trying to get the editor working (java thingy didn't) and
upload?

Blars Blarson			blarson at blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html
With Microsoft, failure is not an option.  It is a standard feature.