[OSM-talk] planet.osm tags

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Apr 10 14:53:46 BST 2006

Most of the abutter errors are probably mine or Etienne's. They get
corrected when we see a segment or way with missing colouring in the SVG.
Some of the others may be similar. Using a predefined (user editable)
dropdown list in JOSM would help typo errors.

Expect the number of tag names (keys and values) to grow in a big way!

of course its up to clients to decide what, if anything to do with a
particularly named tag and oneway/one-way type merging might be required
depending upon requirments at the time the data is used.

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk