[OSM-talk] tracklog spam!

Tom Carden tom at tom-carden.co.uk
Mon Apr 10 22:56:29 BST 2006

On 4/10/06, SteveC <steve at asklater.com> wrote:

> No this was more clever. The individual concerned had to create an
> account and then go to the upload page. If they're any good they
> probably looked at the source code too and are reading this. Hello!

I hope so!  I recommend they read the stats page and work out there
are probably only about 20 people a day who would pay attention to
things in enough detail to be worth spamming then go and bother
someone else.

> Any idea how delicious deals with such things?

Tag spam?  Manually for me once or twice, and once more for for:TomC
spam, but I've no idea how much they catch automagically.

T.