[OSM-talk] League of capitals

Immanuel Scholz immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Tue Apr 11 08:56:48 BST 2006

Hi,

> Is there any chance of getting user data in the monthly data dump? (eg
> the public name they've chosen, and therefore the link to tracklog
> profile). I'd love to be able to help new people find other people
> working in their area to aid collaboration.

To do this, the following should be done:

- Code user preferences (http://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/149)
- Introduce a flag for each user "I allow my personals to be published",
defaults to "no"
- Announce the new flag and politly ask for everyone to set it to true
- Code the monthly dump scripts, optional as a delta to the last month
(trac 136, 137, maybe 86)

Ciao, Imi.