[OSM-talk] League of capitals

Dan Karran dan at karran.net
Tue Apr 11 10:04:18 BST 2006

On 4/11/06, nick at hogweed.org <nick at hogweed.org> wrote:

> What might be interesting would be urban centres, so all London boroughs count
> towards a single "London" count. This would show up well-mapped smaller towns
> (such as Weybridge) better. However the arbitrariness of administrative
> boundaries being what they are, I'm not sure if this would be possible....

The current list is that closest I can get to urban centres with this
dataset I think. I could decrease the search radius to try and limit
the overlaps of data with central London, or when I come to compile
these properly, I'll probably try and group all city boroughs together
into a single entity.

Cheers,
Dan

--