[OSM-talk] new member

Etienne Cherdlu openstreetmap-L at gj0.net
Tue Apr 18 07:08:01 BST 2006

Maning
Welcome to OSM.

I don't know of any OSM mapping being done in the Philippines at the
moment - so you are extremely welcome.  You'll find a lot of
information about how to get started and what to do   over on the wiki
at http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/.

On the wiki there is a community portal which contains project pages
for various countries.  If you add one for the Philippines then anyone
else in the area will be able to see what is happening.

If you have any questions then post them to this list - we will help you.

Etienne

On 4/18/06, maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am a new member of this list and I'm interested in doing openstreet
> mapping for the Philippines.  Are there anybody here I can work with
> in this project?
>
> Cheers,
> Maning
> --
> | __.-._  |"Ohhh. Great warrior. Wars not make one great." -Yoda     |
> | '-._"7' |"Freedom is still the most radical idea of all" -N.Branden|
> |  /'.-c  |Linux registered user #402901, http://counter.li.org/     |
> |  |  /T  |Philippine Biodiversity Web Map                           |
> | _)_/LI  |www.geocities.com/esambale/philbiodivmap/philbirds.html   |

Etienne
(Forgot to reply to the list again)