[OSM-talk] Zoom buttons in Konqueror

Christian van den Bosch cjb at cjb.ie
Sun Apr 23 19:45:07 BST 2006

Oliver White wrote:

> Does anyone else notice an odd appearance to the slippy map's "zoom in/out"
> buttons in Konqueror?  On my system, they're being displayed as text boxes,
> with the cursor as a 4-way arrow,  and crash the browser when you click on
> them.

Yup, I get the same on Konquerer 3.4.3 on Ubuntu Breezy - I and Kae
tried to figure this out a few months back to no avail. For me the crash
only happens on zoom in, but not on zoom out, despite the code for both
being identical bar the +1/-1 zoom increment. For Kae (using Konq 3.5)
the crash didn't happen at all.

> The crash handler says something about "findDoctypeEntry()
> from /usr/lib/libkhtml"

Exactly the same for me.

I wonder if this affects Safari users too.

Christian / cjb

http://www.cjb.ie/