[OSM-talk] making progress with lines - now, about the ways...

RolyMo rolymo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 19:56:08 BST 2006

Hi all.

Having taken the plunge and bought a Garmin GPS 60, I've been tearing all
around mid-Cornwall and uploading tracks.  All going well - many nodes and
line segments added to the OSM 'pot'.

When I try to make ways out of line segments, however, the dialogue box
disappears every time I click the second line segment, seemingly without a
way to get it back.  Any clues?  (Using Firefox v1.5.0.2 under WinXP at the
moment - Sun JRE updated about a week ago to whatever version that is.)

Cheers,

Dave