[OSM-talk] OGL, OSM, NASA

Immanuel Scholz immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Tue Apr 25 14:03:14 BST 2006

Hi,

> Hands up everyone who wants everyone else to know where you live / edit
> data? That's what a plain dump would represent at minimum.

/me put his hand up.

ME!

No, really. I have an official phone book record. I always write my email
withough the word "dot". And I already got so many spams, that you could'n
increase it anyway ;).

I would like the option that I can say (for me) that my data can be freely
associated. But in the same turn, I really like to have an anonymous
option to upload data too.

I think the best solution is having something as this as login screen:

(*) I like to post everything anonymous. My data is pseudonymised as soon
as it enters the server. It is only stored for backtracking in case of
copyright conflicts

( ) I like to have my pseudonym (an integral number which cannot be
directly backtracked to my email) posted with my data.

( ) I like to post my email with my data (Hint: maybe you want to use some
unimportant email here).

Unfortunatly, I am not a web coder, so we don't have this yet ;)

Ciao, Imi.

PS: Note that my attitution has nothing to do with "I have nothing to
hide", since I have. It has to do with "I know how to hide it anyway" ;)