[OSM-talk] Apologies

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Wed Apr 26 12:23:29 BST 2006

On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 12:22:33AM +0100, SteveC wrote:
> > Well, my previous patches to the code for issues in trac were all
> > completely ignored, so I'm glad that I at least got people to ask me not
> > to do what I was doing -- that's better than being ignored.
>
> eh!? Sorry if I missed them - what patches?

I sent patches to the GPS code -- some small bug in trac that was easy
for me to go through and fix, in ruby code, about 5 months ago. I
remember writing something else small (These are inconsequential, 2-3
line changes) about the same time, but I can't remember what. Both were
sent to dev at openstreetmap.org months ago, asking if they seemed like the
right way to solve the problem.

I guess this is on my end -- I've never really understood why I have so
many problems with the openstreetmap mailing lists, which I never seem
to have anywhere else -- messages which don't show up, threads which I
only see part of, and only find out later via a link to the archives is
much longer and more involved than I was aware of.

(Normally, I'd blame spam control, but I control my own mail server, and
in looking over the mail server logs, that doesn't seem to be the case
in general -- nothing from OSM.org gets bounced.)

--
Christopher Schmidt
Web Developer