[OSM-talk] HowTo get all the color options (was: The Century Edition - JOSM 1.3 released)

Immanuel Scholz immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Fri Apr 28 10:09:51 BST 2006

Hi,

>> - Configurable colors
>
> there seems to be no way to configure the background color as described
> in the log

S***. I know I'll forget something... ;-)

No, I didn't forgot to add background color editing, but I forgot to write
the configuration migration routine to update the preferences file.

So to get everything out of your color config dialog, do:

java -jar josm.jar --reset-preferences
or
delete ~/.josm/preferences (Windows: My Files\.josm\preferences)
or
edit your preferences file and add the line "color.background=#000000"

Ciao, Imi.