[OSM-talk] Defunct Way id="200391" in osm - please delete

Joerg Ostertag openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Sun Apr 30 08:28:48 BST 2006

On Sunday 30 April 2006 08:24, Joerg Ostertag wrote:
> Can someone help me to delete this way:
>
>   <way id="200391" timestamp="2006-04-29 19:16:58">
>     <seg id="0"/>
>     <seg id="0"/>
>     <seg id="0"/>
>     <seg id="0"/>
>     <seg id="0"/>
>     <seg id="0"/>
>     <tag k="created_by" v="JOSM"/>
>   </way>
>
> I probably myself generated it. But don't ask me how.
> It is located in this bounding box.
>
> wget -v -v
> 'http://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.3/map?bbox=11.715,48.165,11.765,48.2'

I managed to delete it myself. A little bit tricky, but ...
For anyone else having the same Problem:

I just took the defunct segment as already posted above, added an header,
changed the seg id="0" to some valid segment.
Then I loaded this new File into josm, deleted the defunct way and uploaded my
changes. Now the download of my area works again.

-

Joerg