[OSM-talk] Where are OSM meetings advertised?

Laurence Penney lorp at lorp.org
Tue Aug 1 18:35:12 BST 2006

Can someone explain how OSM meetings and meet-ups are advertised? I seem to find
out about them by their being casually mentioned on this list.

This Wiki page seems only to talk about IRC meetings. It doesn't mention
anything about the "2nd annual party", nor about the events in Bath, Bradford
and Southampton that I've heard of on this list.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Meetings

So - is there an RSS feed where I might find out about this stuff in good time?

regards,

-- Laurence