[OSM-talk] Osmarender on Mac

Barnett, Phillip Phillip.Barnett at itn.co.uk
Fri Aug 4 20:31:32 BST 2006

I've found the problem - the wiki instructions say to create a data file
called '~data.osm' - but the osm-map-features.xml file has hardcoded the
name of the file without a tilde, ie 'data.osm'

It was late at night and my eyes were tired - I've corrected the wiki to
reflect the osm-map-features.xml file.

Phillip