[OSM-talk] NaviGPS and GPS review wiki page

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Fri Aug 11 11:48:23 BST 2006

On Friday 11 August 2006 12:11, Adam Bower wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I ordered a NaviGPS the other day on the strength of the review on the
> GPS Review page on the wiki as can be found here:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/GPS_Reviews#NaviGPS
>
> It just arrived this morning, and it *doesn't* come with a cycle mount
> as standard. I've mailed storage depot to ask them how much a cycle
> mount will cost/if I can get a cycle mount but the wiki page needs
> editing, which I can't do for some reason as it keeps claiming my
> password is invalid.
>
> Could someone just make an edit to the page to say that it doesn't come
> with a cycle mount as standard and to confirm with who you are ordering
> from before purchasing one what it does actually come with?

I had the same problem. The didn't add the cycle mount nor the arm strap. and
they included a UK 240V adapter. So i had to use a standard USB powersuply to
charge it.

One more think you have to have a look at: The SD Card has to work with 2.8V.
This might be a problem, since some SD-Cards only work if they have 3.2V
powersuply.

-

Joerg