[OSM-talk] Malformed segments

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Aug 16 17:54:55 BST 2006

Lots of these zero segments exist, not sure if they originate from the
Applet or JOSM although I know for a fact that the Applet used to create
them at times. Easy way to delete them in JOSM is to drag a box over the
node and then click on just the segment line in the properties box. You can
then delete the segment. If its along part of a way but not part of the way
itself you can go straight to deleting the segment as its not possible to
delete the node from a way.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson