[OSM-talk] Potential mapping extravaganza in 2007?

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 09:26:36 BST 2006

So this is what they call blue sky thinking?  I like the sound of it.
Canals would be cool to do.  I've never been on a  canal boat, but
I've had friends who've hired them and they've all had a great time.
I think we would be able to get loads done by having a movable base.
People could set off in the morning and meet the boat 15 kms up the
canal in the evening.

We just have to pray for Wi-max/cut price data calls so we can upload
the tracks.

Count me in.

Nick