[OSM-talk] Calendars (was: forthcoming mapping weekend)

Erik Johansson erjohan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 20:00:31 BST 2006

On 8/22/06, Nick Black <nickblack1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> This was mentioned in Bath, I think it would be a good idea. Ideally a
> wiki calendar would be good.  Alternatively we could format a couple
> of wiki pages with a table that people can fill in, though ical would
> be way more useful.  Another easy option is a google calendar, though
> I'm sure there would be privacy conerns.

I moved some of the old entries and all the comming ones into a new
openstreetmap calendar and made it public...

For people with just a browser
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=cevsk7muvmkkupfe3g76h5bheg%40group.calendar.google.com

ical:
http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/cevsk7muvmkkupfe3g76h5bheg@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics