[OSM-talk] Slippy map suggestions

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Sun Dec 3 20:12:56 GMT 2006

On Sun, Dec 03, 2006 at 09:00:22PM +0100, Jonas Svensson wrote:

> On 3 Dec 2006 at 14:40, Christopher Schmidt wrote:
>
> > > Mostly to be able to create bookmarks for myself and to be able to
> > > send to others. It's a lot easier to give such details or a URL to
> > > someone than describe how to get there in terms of move right so-
> > > and-so much and so on...
> >
> > The "View" tab at the top of the page is a link to the current view -- a
>
> Great,  I have been using OSM for, what is it, 6 months or so and I
> have not seen that. Well, thanks for telling me.

It's always been there -- but in my opinion, it's never been obvious.
(I'm not sure if the 'Permalink' on http://labs.metacarta.com/osm/ is any
more obvious, but it is at least seperate and visible.) That might be
considered a bug report -- I'll let someone else file it if they feel
the need to.

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt