[OSM-talk] Yahoo!

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Wed Dec 13 13:17:55 GMT 2006

Ahoy,

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 01:40:47 -0800 (PST), Mikel Maron <mikel_maron at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Steve pushed out the Yahoo imagery in the applet on Monday .. it's live :)

This is great! It would be even more useful if I could use the tiles in JOSM, or if the editing applet could render areas, paths, streams and other features as significantly thinner lines. Then I could correct things like the football pitch in this park that I'm unable to walk around (top left rectangle):
http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit.html?lat=51.7537974922229&lon=-0.323268532752991&zoom=16

Or thise stream and lake:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/edit.html?lat=51.74794464834625&lon=-0.3455952405929566&zoom=16

It's gratifying to see all of my roads overlay perfectly onto the satellite images though :-)

Regards,
Tom