[OSM-talk] The Return of the Highway tags and other junk

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Tue Dec 19 00:51:25 GMT 2006

> >How should this be represented?
> >http://ktransit.com/transit/Germany/Wuppertal/Photos/wup-mr13.jpg
>
> Well I don't know what its called, but it would fit under railway
> fine, just
> as any other type of railway would.

You missed the point. It's not the fact it is a railway, but that it is
coincident in 2D terms with a river. The example of a double deck rail/road
bridge is similar. They can be independently superimposed and layered, but
what happens in rendering. I raised the example, because I think a footpath
along an old railway trackbed has similarities: two coincident features.

David