[OSM-talk] Graphical generation of Garmin maps from OSM data

Andrew Turner ajturner at highearthorbit.com
Wed Dec 20 15:50:05 GMT 2006

This is a really great project Nick - thanks for working on it. It
will be great to upload maps to my garmin.

One major request I would like to request would be to consider options
for non-Windows users. Right now there isn't an option other than
running a Virtualization/Emulator. Perhaps this is beyond the effort
you were considering - but still something worthwhile. :)

Thanks,
Andrew