[Openstreetmap] posters

Jon Stockill lists at stockill.net
Mon Feb 6 16:09:44 GMT 2006

Rhys Powell wrote:
> SteveC wrote:
>

>> The other thing is the system. Totally swamped writing addresses on
>> poster tubes from emails. Need sticky labels and some system like ebay
>> store or http://www.etsy.com/. Any ideas?
>
> I think the possibility of ruuning a store can be done using oscommerce
> http://www.oscommerce.com/
> and paypal, I did have a look the other week and using paypal to accept
> credit/debit card payments is much cheaper than a full merchant account.
>
> The oscommerce site has lots of live examples but I do know somebody who
> is actually ruuing it and he highly recommends it.
>
> How to manage mailing addresses not sure if oscommerce does that but I
> can always ask if it does it.

<disclaimer>I work here</disclaimer>

See http://shop.fotopic.net for a list of products (in particular
http://shop.fotopic.net/pg1.html has the posters). They're glossy
posters, come out of a photographic lab, and look really nice. You can
sell any of those products from a fotopic gallery - all you have to do
is sign up for a gallery and upload the images - payment and shipping is
handled for you.

Steve - if you set up one of the free accounts (here:

http://www.fotopic.net

and drop me the details I'll get it upgraded to a premium account - you
can set all your own pricing on the products then.

--
Jon Stockill
lists at stockill.net