[Openstreetmap] no dots

Erik Johansson erjohan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 07:20:53 GMT 2006

On 2/7/06, Lars Aronsson <lars at aronsson.se> wrote:
> Tax-exemption could take even longer, but we don't
> have that option in Sweden.

Are there any organization that have tax-exemption already setup here
in Europe or the US, would it be possible to piggy back on them for
donations? I think you should setup the organization so you can
receive funds in some kind of coordinated way, even if you don't get
tax-exemption.

I would like to support Lars sugestion for board, since I've only seen
positive things/results from you guys on the board. And even though it
hurts I would more than gladly give you 700SEK a year.

--
/Erik
Skolelinux & Runeberg - är något av det trevligaste som kommit från