[Openstreetmap] JOSM 1.1 released
immanuel.scholz at gmx.de
Tue Feb 14 20:47:04 GMT 2006
the second JOSM release is out. It is an bugfix release, so almost no new
features were added. But since I fixed some really nasty bugs, please do
upgrade to this version as soon as possible.
bugs: http://wiki.eigenheimstrasse.de/wiki/JOSM/Bugs or
josm at eigenheimstrasse.de
Features new to 1.0:
- JOSM is asking you, whether you want to discard your changes, if you
don't save or upload them. Please do not discard already uploaded changes
and later continue to work on the old files. Remember: Uploading new
objects will also change them.
- new command line option --no-fullscreen
- fixed save/load of GPX and OSM data. Now the modified state of objects
is preserved correctly, so you can change something, save it and later
continue changing without the need of uploads between.
- fixed merging of data on download and open file. Now nothing you changed
get thrown away and everything you did not changed get updated. So it
should be safe now to do an download prior to every upload.
- fixed the server rounding issue, where JOSM's lat/lon precision was much
finer that that of the server which caused doubled nodes in JOSM. You
should never see any doubled nodes again (of course, except if they are
there by purpose ;)
For a complete changelog, use "svn log
http://www.eigenheimstrasse.de/svn/josm -r 44:53".
More information about the talk