[OSM-talk] OSM and Denmark

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Thu Feb 23 02:11:46 GMT 2006

Mikkel Mondrup Kristensen wrote:

> I am recently started mapping in Denmark, mostly Roskilde but i
> take my gps where i can and i can se there are some tracks and
> would like to know if there anyone else mapping here?

The road that goes Hamburg-Esbjerg-Odense-Copenhagen-Sweden and
back through Copenhagen-Rødby-Puttgarden-Luebeck was drawn by me
from a track that user:Sxpert uploaded.  This is his roundtrip
Grenoble-Nordkap.

Other than this I have only seen somebody mapping southern Odense.
Apparently this is hco-juul (at) odense.kollegienet.dk

You can monitor the RSS feeds for activity on
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Feeds
and contributor statistics on
http://www.openstreetmap.org/stats/data_stats.html

> Do you have a IRC channel or just mailing list and wiki?

I don't use IRC at all, but the wiki [[Contact]] page indicates
that others might do so.

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)