[Openstreetmap] Formula for EPSG:4362 and questions to mercatorprojection?

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jan 13 09:33:00 GMT 2006

EPSG:4362 is the unprojected Lat and Lon WGS84 is it not??

Not sure if this document is of any use in answering your question but I
find it generally of interest whenever I need to get my head around
something relating to the shape of our good planet and the transformation of
that shape.

http://www.gps.gov.uk/additionalInfo/images/A_guide_to_coord.pdf

Andy

Andy Robinson