[OSM-talk] London Underground stations?

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Mon Jul 3 13:24:57 BST 2006

While on my way back from UKUUG yesterday (great talk Steve; it's good
to see a bunch of my friends now actually getting round to buying GPS
units so they can join in, having been talking about it for ages) I got
into a discussion about the alternative London tube maps - eg the one
that shows which stations are actually as quick or quicker to walk
between. These have been subjected to take down notices by LUL, but it
occurred to me that OSM is an ideal method of recording tube station
locations (and probably even a large amount of track given it's above
ground). Is anyone working on this already?

J.

--
Black Cat Networks Ltd. - UK Domain, Web and Email hosting.
I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.