[OSM-talk] Free the postcode maps

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jul 4 17:40:35 BST 2006

Once you have more than three postcode points for a given postcode front end
you can define a rough boundary for all others with the same front end. As
the number for that area increase so the boundary becomes more defined. So
for a three point set you might say permit other points within the 5km range
(or whatever) but with 1000 points have to be less than say 1km away. These
numbers just picked out the air but you get what I mean.

Cheers

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk