[OSM-talk] Free the postcode maps

Etienne 80n80n at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 18:53:16 BST 2006

On 7/5/06, Robert Scott <lists at riscott.ukfsn.org> wrote:

> On Wednesday 05 July 2006 09:53, Ben Gimpert wrote:
> > On Wed,  5 Jul 06 @10:27am, Joerg Ostertag wrote:
> > > One device I was looking at:
> > >  http://www.trackstick.com/
> > >  http://www.getdigital.de/index/0x10f/lng/1
> > > But it only has 1MB of Tracklog (NOT 1GB)
> >
> > Yeah, sadly doesn't seem like enough.
>
> I hate to repost something I found on this very list, but have you looked
> at
> this? It works with SD cards up to 2GB.

I have one with a 256Mb SD card.  It will log continuously at one point per
second for over 5 days :-) but the battery only lasts 32 hours :-(

With a 2Gb card you should be able to record tracks 24 hours a day for about
42 days.

They have been out of stock at storagedepot for a while now - but I was told
they will be getting a few in within a week or so.

Etienne

http://www.storagedepot.co.uk/Products.aspx?action=showproduct&id=176&type=87