[OSM-talk] What should be Uploaded

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jul 5 20:07:25 BST 2006

Best to stick to physical routes. So no wandering across the fields of
flying the glider. Its far easier to upload and edit as you go as the tweaks
and turns and transport mode mean you can tag the mapping more easily. There
are plenty who have logged railways and there is a good scattering of river
and canal tracks. Roads, cycleways, footpaths are also all there to some
degree. A few have also added ski runs and their summer counterparts.

So, just about anything that's a permanent fixture on a traditional map is
good for OSM. That includes points of interest too.

Cheers,

Andy

Andy Robinson
Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk