[OSM-talk] downtime

Tommy Persson tpe at ida.liu.se
Thu Jul 6 17:17:34 BST 2006

SteveC <steve at asklater.com> writes:

> Unless anyone has major objections I'm going to take the server down on
> Saturday to do the work to
>
> * Speed up the segments SQL stuff (2nd part of 3 improvments)
> * re-sync the MySQL slaves and set up another to do daily dumps

Does that inlcude fixing the bug that makes it impossible to create
ways?

   rice:~/osm/svn/editors/osmpedit> perl osmpcommand --createway
   DATA: <osm version="0.3">
     <way id="0">
     </way>
   </osm>

   URL:http://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.3/way/0
   Way created: Error code:
   1064

   Error message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
   manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
   syntax to use near '' at line 1

If it is not fixed in the weekend could somebody please mail here when
it is fixed.  This is kind of blocking my hacking on osmpedit.

--
/Tommy Persson