[OSM-talk] I overacted a bit.

Joerg Ostertag openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Thu Jul 6 18:29:54 BST 2006

On Thursday 06 July 2006 19:14, Immanuel Scholz wrote:

> Maybe culture differences and the impersonality of emails did the rest..

For a non native speaker - like I am - it's sometimes really hard to express
correctly and not being missunderstood in e-mails.
So the offer for the Teamspeak Server (VoIP) to use for the OSM Community is
still open.
It's address is:
 ts.ostertag.name

> So I withdraw my resign before Steve or Etienne can nominate an
> successor and continue to huff^H^H^Help the community.

As you hopefully know:
 I really apreciate, still having you inside the OSM Community.

-

Joerg