[OSM-talk] The long tail

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 03:43:48 BST 2006

On 7/7/06, Erik Johansson <erjohan at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/6/06, Tom Carden <tom at tom-carden.co.uk> wrote:>
> > I would add to David's suggestion that not only might the police look
> > at speed information from tracklogs,
>
> A healthy thing to do in this argument is to split the issues, traces
> and map data. Everything looks scarier when you see them en masse. I
> just wonder what do you see should be published when we have
> OSMF/privacy policy/License?

I'd imagine that everythhing you'd ever wanted would be publised with
a privacy policy written by actual lawayers and the foundation  to
take the legal responsibility.  Why would Steve withold *your* information.
 What does he have to gain from it?  Come on guys, all of you:  what does
Steve have to gain from your traces?  Answers to me...

th

Wikipedia publishes