License type Was - [OSM-talk] The long tail

Oliver White streetmap at blibbleblobble.co.uk
Fri Jul 7 20:56:54 BST 2006

I wonder if something like this would help us thrash-out our ideas on
licensing, and be a bit more readable than long emails:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Licence_Type/Idea2

Feel free to add any questions you think might reveal peoples' opinions in
more detail as regards OSM licensing - the more we know about what different
people want, the easier it will be to evaluate the options available...

Regards

User:Ojw (who's placed the first vote as an example)