[OSM-talk] Fund Raising Ideas

Etienne 80n80n at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 12:57:48 BST 2006

Can anyone volunteer to set up a wiki page directed at companies that might
be interested in this?

The page would need to explain what they have to do, what they can expect to
get, what rights they would have to the results and how to move to the next
step (eg make contact with a nearby volunteer or with a central
coordinator).

Any volunteers to act as a central coordinator/clearing house for this?

Etienne