[OSM-talk] 'My Account' page

Dan Karran dan at karran.net
Sun Jul 16 20:28:29 BST 2006

On 7/16/06, Immanuel Scholz <immanuel.scholz at gmx.de> wrote:

> 1. The trac could be a better place for feature requests.. ;-)

It's true... I don't think I've ever had responses in trac before though  :p

> 2. If someone go for this, pleace implement
> http://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/149 as well and use this as the
> data storage for the suggested preferences data. This way, the data can
> be interpreted by offline clients.

I like the idea of having a k:v system for preferences. I think if we
were to do that, each preference ought to have access controls to say
which apps should be able to access and/or edit that information.
Could start to get bloated if it does that though?

Dan

--
Dan Karran
dan at karran.net