[OSM-talk] Free our data lecture tonight

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Mon Jul 17 12:00:55 BST 2006

Anyone else going to the RSA Lecture tonight and fancy meeting for a
quiet beer somewhere afterwards?

http://www.thersa.org/events/detail.asp?eventID=1901

Free our data: should public sector information be available to all for
the cost of reproduction?
Lecture | 17 July 2006 18.00 | National Manifesto Challenge: Encouraging
Enterprise
Speakers: Vanessa Lawrence, Paul Crake, David Vaver, Charles Arthur,
Carol Tullo, Derek Wyatt MP
Location: RSA, 8 John Adam Street, London WC2N 6EZ
Booking Status: Open
A panel discussion with speakers to include Paul Crake, RSA Programme
Director; Charles Arthur, Technology Editor, The Guardian; Vanessa
Lawrence, Director General and CEO, Ordnance Survey; Carol Tullo,
Director, OPSI (Office of Public Sector Information) and Controller and
Queen's Printer (HMSO ), Cabinet Office and David Vaver, Director,
Oxford Intellectual Property Research Centre
Chaired by Derek Wyatt MP, Chairman, All-Party Internet Group
In association with The Guardian "Free our data" campaign.

If you are feel free to contact me before 4pm.
Cheers
STEVE

Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
Learning and Technical Support Unit Manager
School of Health and Social Sciences
Middlesex University
phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk