[OSM-talk] relating trace points to gpx files

Andrew andrew at floo
Sun Jul 9 02:58:25 BST 2006

Is there any way I can find which gpx file relates to some specific
trace points?  I have uploaded a few files at once, which I believed to
be quite clean.  In the applet I see all the nice clean data, but there
are also some extra points which I think are garbage.  I am fairly
confident there is no one else uploading data for my suburb (or city for
that matter) so I don't think the other points are someone else's.  I've
tried finding these bad points in my local copies of the gpx files with
no luck, so I want to know if the server can tell me.

cheers
Andrew.