[OSM-talk] Map data - WGS84 to OSGB36 transformation

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Tue Jul 18 16:14:54 BST 2006

On 18 Jul 2006, at 15:39, Dominic Hargreaves wrote:
> I'll try and remember and post here again if so. Alternatively, Andy,
> what form is your code in? If it's already in a form suitable for
> uploading to CPAN that'd be great. I'd be interested either way.

It's not far off - probably needs a bit of Perl Best Practices lovin'
but it's not too scruffy.

I'm working on a module for CPAN that wraps gpsbabel at the moment -
I guess I should submit the coordinate / datum stuff when I submit
that - unless that conflicts with any plans you had.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net