[OSM-talk] "OSM mapping is difficult" (was: privacy policy)

Martyn Welch martyn at welchs.me.uk
Fri Jul 28 16:02:29 BST 2006

How about using JavaHelp?

JavaHelp uses HTML 3.2. OK, we'd have to do a bit or editing to get it from a
wiki to something JavaHelp would handle, but if Imi could add JavaHelp to
JOSM, writing the actual help files would be a task that those of us without
java programming skills could handle.

Having the help start when the application is first loaded, to a "Getting
Started" page would probably go a long way to solving the problem.

Martyn