[OSM-talk] Slight moan

Etienne 80n80n at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 17:18:57 BST 2006

Philip
The REST API has a history qualifier which should show its complete edit
history.  This is what it gives for the segment and the two nodes that it's
attached to:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.3/node/107862/history

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<osm version="0.3" generator="OpenStreetMap server">
  <node id="107862" lat="51.5199432373047" lon="-0.121196985244751"
visible="true" timestamp="2005-06-06 00:24:01"/>
</osm>

http://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.3/node/107863/history

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<osm version="0.3" generator="OpenStreetMap server">
  <node id="107863" lat="51.5198707580566" lon="-0.122396759688854"
visible="true" timestamp="2005-06-06 00:24:04"/>
</osm>

http://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.3/segment/65453/history

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<osm version="0.3" generator="OpenStreetMap server">
  <segment id="65453" from="107863" to="107862" visible="true"
timestamp="2005-06-06 00:24:41"/>
</osm>

Created in June last year, not touched since.  If only we knew the alias of
the contributor and could find other edits made by the same person then we
would be able to make a better judgement.  But I'd say this is ripe for
deletion.

Under a very strict regime anything that is not supported by a tracklog, or
does not have an attributed souce, would be a candidate for deletion  ;-)

Etienne