[OSM-talk] OSM User Groups - London Mailing list started

openstreetmap at jammeh.co.uk openstreetmap at jammeh.co.uk
Thu Jun 1 07:32:19 BST 2006

Nick Black wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We now have an OSM London User Group mailing list.  If you live or work
> in the London area please sign up to the list at
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/
>
> If anybody else is interested in starting a local user group, email
> Steve who can get the ball rolling.  Judging by the Wiki () there seems
> to be some interest in starting local groups.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Nick

I'm not sure that dividing up the resources we have (at this stage) is
such a great plan. It's certainly not getting to the stage where
discussion on the list of London centric issues is getting annoying for
me. But even if it was, I think we've got so much to learn, and that so
many of the lessons to learn will be location-independant that it'd
probably be useful to hear anyhow, so that when there are more people
contributing near me I know how best to work with them.

jammeh